1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Busse Hospital Disposables’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Busse Hospital Disposables’ web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Busse Hospital Disposables at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Busse Hospital Disposables’ web site are provided “as is”. Busse Hospital Disposables makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Busse Hospital Disposables does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Busse Hospital Disposables or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Busse Hospital Disposables’ Internet site, even if Busse Hospital Disposables or a Busse Hospital Disposables authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Busse Hospital Disposables’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Busse Hospital Disposables does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Busse Hospital Disposables may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Busse Hospital Disposables does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Busse Hospital Disposables has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Busse Hospital Disposables of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Busse Hospital Disposables’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT TERMS: Net 30 days. Overdue balances are subject to a service charge of 1 ½% per month or the maximum amount permitted by applicable law, whichever is less.
FREIGHT TERMS: Orders for 30 assorted cases to one destination will be freight prepaid. Orders for less than 30 cases will be F.O.B. Hauppauge, N.Y. Busse will accept any order for 1 case or more within the above terms. Small orders requiring UPS shipments will be subject to a $20.00 service charge. Service charge can be eliminated by providing us with your UPS/FED EX account number. Back ordered items cannot be added to for prepaid freight. We do not ship Parcel Post. Customers requiring “call before delivery” will be subject to the $35.00 surcharge imposed by LTL carrier for orders under 200 cases. For all orders requiring same day shipping there will be a charge of $15.00 per shipment in addition to all shipping costs incurred. For same day orders, Busse must be in receipt of PO no later than 2:30PM EST. For all orders requiring “special” shipping and handling such as overnight, 2nd Day etc., there will be a service charge of 25% of the shipping cost. Service charge can be eliminated by providing us with your UPS/FED EX account number. For Puerto Rico, F.O.B. Hauppauge, N.Y. For Hawaii, orders will be prepaid to California only.
CANADIAN FREIGHT TERMS: Orders for 50 assorted cases to one destination will be freight prepaid to U.S. Port of Entry. Orders for less than 50 cases will be F.O.B. Hauppauge, N.Y. UPS shipments will be subject to a $20.00 service charge. Service charge can be eliminated by providing us with your UPS/FED EX account number. We do not ship Parcel Post. Back ordered items cannot be added to for prepaid freight.
PRICING: ALL BUSSE PRODUCTS ARE COMBINABLE FOR BEST QUANTITY PRICING, EXCEPT CUSTOM KITS OR ANY ITEMS NOT SHOWN IN THE PRICE LIST. Back ordered items cannot be added to for additional quantity price breaks or freight prepaid.
REBATES: Rebates are only valid within 90 days of invoice date. Rebate contracts are valid only on purchases that were directly invoiced by Busse to the distributor applying for the rebate. Rebate credits are based upon acquisition cost at time of purchase from Busse not at time of sale to end user.
DROP SHIPMENTS: Drop shipments to one destination will have a $25.00 service charge added for special handling. Regular freight terms apply.
ORDER ENTRY: All orders are subject to acceptance by Busse and may be telephoned, mailed, or faxed as follows:
Busse Hospital Disposables
75 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, N.Y. 11788
Toll Free: 800-645-6526 (Canada Included)
631 area code: 435-4711
CARRIER CLAIMS: For collect shipments, customer must file claims directly with their selected carrier. For prepaid shipments, all discrepancies or damages must be noted directly on the bill of lading upon delivery and a copy faxed to Busse to begin the claim process. All shipments must be signed for in case quantities (not pallet quantities or “subject to count”) to be eligible for claims. Busse will accept customer claims up to three (3) months from date of shipment.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY:
AUTHORIZATION: Busse Hospital Disposables must be notified prior to any return. Purchase order # and invoice date should be given to assist in an immediate response (along with Sterile Lot # if applicable and Fax #).
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) will be faxed with shipping instructions before actual return of merchandise. Please wait for authorization and note RGA# on return.
MERCHANDISE RETURNABLE FOR CREDIT: Only items in current price list will be considered for credit. Only products purchased directly from Busse qualify for return. Sterile items may only be returned within 6 months of purchase. Other Busse products may be returned within 1 year if they are in good, saleable condition. All products must be in original, unopened cartons and must meet all of our Quality Control standards. To be eligible for return, all products containing drugs must be maintained under proper conditions during storage and return transport to Busse. Expiration dated products: Unless found to be defective, Busse will not accept for return any product that has passed its posted expiration date.
CREDIT & FREIGHT POLICY ON RETURNED GOODS:
A. Busse will be responsible for freight and 100% credit given under the following conditions:
- Defective merchandise
- Busse shipping error
- Dealer termination (for merchandise under 90 days old)
B. Customers will return merchandise at their expense (FOB Destination) for all reasons other then listed above with % of credit issued as follows:
- Saleable merchandise in unopened cartons within 3 months of Busse invoice date. 80% Credit
- Saleable merchandise in unopened cartons within 4-6 months of Busse invoice date. 60% Credit (Sterile items are only returnable up to 6 months from Busse shipment date)
- Saleable merchandise in unopened cartons within 6 -12 months of Busse invoice date. 40% Credit (Non-Sterile items only)
- Merchandise unsuitable for resale (i.e., out of original packaging or damaged) purchased 0% Credit in excess of 12 months from Busse invoice date.