Long Island Sterilization is owned by Busse Hospital Disposables and has been in operation since 2001 in Hauppauge, New York. We are conveniently located just a few miles from the Long Island Expressway thus offering easy access and transportation for your products.
LIS maintains and operates a complete quality assurance system as per cGMP and FDA guidelines. Long Island Sterilization complies with ISO 11135:2014 and ISO 10993-7.
Our 30,000 sq.ft. Facility offers EO processing & warehouse space, Preconditioning and Aeration Rooms.
The LIS team will provide expert guidance and services to meet your technical, operational, regulatory, and financial project objectives. From contract sterilization to complete turn-key solutions.
Long Island Sterilization offers:
- Full product validation services
- R&D and Cycle Development
- Transportation studies, ship testing
- ISO 1167
- Half Cycles
- Full Cycle with EO Residual testing
- 2X qualification
- Selection of PCDs Process Challenge Devices
- Real and Accelerated Aging Studies
- Complete EO Validation Package
- Routine EO Sterilization
- Sterilization Qualification
- New Product Development – Design, Development Regulatory Preparation and Submission
- Destructive testing
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org kim’s LIS) for information 1 800 000 0000